Join Our Team!
We are always on the look out for another brilliant mind!
If you’re not satisfied with the status quo and have ideas that can inspire, we want to hear from you.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Dynacor is helping to create a world where learners are engaged and motivated. Our clients operate in the oil & gas, healthcare, petrochemical, construction, and post-secondary education sectors.
As a 3D Generalist with Dynacor you will produce top level 3D assets for our eLearning and VR projects. This would include developing mechanical models from blueprints and photo reference, creating, rigging and animating characters, and optimizing models for use with game engines.
– Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in the following:
- Skin Weighting & Rigging Character and Objects for Animation
- Keyframe Animation
- Rendering Arnold + UE4
Nice to have
- Modeling (Maya)
- Material Setup
- Compositing experience with Adobe After Effects
- Experience creating assets for games (Unreal Engine)
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator.
- Mel or Python Scripting
– Attention to detail
– Organized (especially with work file structure and file naming)
– Efficient use of time management
– Ability to take direction and complete revisions
– Team player
– Effective communication skills
– Problem solver
– Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
– Group benefits
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, we’ll need your (i) cover letter, (ii) resume and (iii) a link to your portfolio or reel.
Use the apply button to upload required documents and place job title in the subject heading.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in EDMONTON, AB